Monday, January 30, 2012

Shroom to Sunday Swing to Herringbone

Finished my Shroom!  So excited to have a hat that fits, is warm, and looks great.  The yarn for this was very dreamy in feel and to knit with.


Still working on the Sunday Swing socks, and after (seriously, I cannot believe I did this) picking up the heel stitches and rejoining in the round completely BACKWARDS, I have rectified the situation and am onward to the foot!  My feet can't wait for these to be done.  And I'd better get moving because it's only luck that the yarn for my husband's socks hasn't arrived yet...

As if I don't have enough I want to do (and even more that I have, ahem, promised to others) I have joined a KAL to do this  

Nothing like a new complicated stitch for 60 inches to keep me on my toes!  So funny that this KAL starts on WIP Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment