Wednesday, March 21, 2012

armed with two pointy sticks

WIP Wednesday is a knitted uterus for my congressman, and one for my senator, too.
I am horrified by the laws trying to be passed regarding women and their medical care.  If you are, too, you must check this out. It is a website for information about knitting or crocheting a uterus to send to your representatives to let them know what you think.

I think of my daughter, and fear what the world will be like for her when she grows up.  Women are exploited regularly in our society, which is hard enough to fight against; we can't allow humiliation and abuse of human rights as well.
For now, I'm going to grab my needles and this yarn, and get knitting.  Check back for an FO, hopefully very soon!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good thing to play with your kids and spent some time with them. If you need to learn more things about parenting then you really need visit website

    ReplyDelete